</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hola Amigo's! :D

I've been neglecting this little space of mine. Currently I'm very busy with life, are you? Friends, church and family. Yea, this three things can occupy most of my time. I ended work at 2 today. I injured myself during work. The pain can really kill me right on the spot. I would've scream if there's isn't anyone but apparently there IS so I have to endure it. It still hurts now. Sigh. Headed down to CCK to meet Ele then to Novena and gave Athl a surprise visit. Train-ed down to Dhouby Ghaut then to Cityhall and back to town for dinner :D I think I've been spending too much lately. Dad is going to strangle me when he sees my bank statement :( Hahaha. Fill my wardrobe for me pleaseee.

If I'd've known the way that this would end
If I'd've read the last page first
If I'd've had the strength to walk away
If I'd've known how this would hurt.

I would've loved you anyway
Not a second I would change
Not a touch that i would trade
Had I known my heart would break
I would've loved you anyway

It's bittersweet to look back now
At memories withered on the vine
But just to hold you close to me
For a moment in time.

And even if I'd seen it coming
You'd still've seen me running
Straight into your arms.

When you left I lost a part of me.

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing